Decorate To Celebrate Challenge #86

Good Morning Friends & Welcome Visitors!

Today is one of my favorite days!  Decorate To Celebrate Challenge Day!  This week, the design team received some digital stamps from Bee Cee Artistics to play with.  This I made this fun Halloween Bag.


Here is a close-up of the digital stamp


Isn't that a great scene?  If you would like to own it; please go HERE.  I made the bag with my cameo silhouette, I colored the digital stamp with my copic markers, the Happy Halloween metal die is from My Craft Spot, I have owned the zig zag metal die for so long I do not know where I got it, the ribbon is from 3GirlJam and the bling is from my Halloween stash.

I hope you will stop by Decorate To Celebrate to see what the rest of the design team has created and then come play along with us!  We are always having so much fun!  Remember "Anything Goes" as long as it isn't a card.(well...it can be a 3-D Card) I am entering this project into the following challenges:

My Craft Spot - Challenge #155 Too Cute To Spook!
3 Girl Jam - Halloween!


Thank you so much for stopping by and thanks for all your comments!

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! What a fun Halloween scene!! Awesome treat bag, Chriss!! I hope you are feeling better each day. Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chriss:) The image you used is very cute and perfect with the bag! TFS and have a great day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello- Great bag!! I love it super cute and fun!! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used the image super cute bag. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bag is so adorable! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super spooky fun! You should come enter him in my current spooky fun challenge! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!
    Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Super fun and Spooky treat! Love it!!! fun ribbon!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spooky and adorable! Thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM Challenges! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun is this! Super cute Chriss...you've been so busy lately. Loving all of your new creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous scene and I love how you incorporated the My Craft Spot Halloween die! Thank you for sharing your marvelous bag with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic bag!! How clever to use the sentiment die as the bottom part of your frame. Love it!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. So awesome!! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers