OSAAT Challenge 222!

Good Morning My Friends and Welcome Visitors!

Today is a new challenge over at One Stitch At A Time.  This challenge is #222 "Anything Goes with a Butterfly".   Here is my card:




Isn't that fairy adorable? You can click on the card to make it bigger.  I can see some of my goth friends really making her into something very dark and cool.  If you would like to purchase her; her the name of the digital stamp by Stitchy Bear is "Fairy Dreams" and you can purchase her HERE.  I started out by making her a png file and putting the quote next to her body.  I then colored her with my copic markers and added some sparkle with my stickels.  I cut a circle with my Spellbinders standard circles mental die, the I cut a piece of s-e-i 6x6 paper (Field Notes) with my Spellbinders Picot Edged Circle, and then a piece of 6x6 (We are Memory Keepers) paper with Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles.  I made the 5x7 card with my cameo silhouette.  The butterflies were punched from scrap paper with my Martha Stewart butterfly punch, the little bottle of pixie dust and the gems have been in my collection forever.

I hope that you will stop by One Stitch At A Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created and then play along with us!  The prize this time is the October 5th Image Prize Pack!  What a great prize!  I wish I could win!  

I am entering my fairy card into the following challenges:

Melon Head Friends - Lots of Layers
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Crafting At The Weekend - Anything Goes
Di's Digi Design - Mystical Creatures Challenge
Anything Goes With A Twist - Challenge #3 - Twist - Shimmer & Sparkle
Sister's Act Card Challenge - #79 - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes, use patterned paper


9 comments:

  1. Cute fairy image with sparkle and stickles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and the fairy is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out really well Chriss :) she is such a cute digi to work with :) Big hugs Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Love the little vial of 'fairy' dust. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! I love that sentiment, it goes perfectly with your little fairy. The coloring on her is just beautiful and love the glittery wings. :D
    Your OSAAT Teamie,
    Deborah :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The image you used is so sweet and all those butterflies are fun! Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Dgi Designs Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers