As some of you know; I have been very sick. I have something called Meniere's disease and it has kept me in bed for weeks. Yesterday; my husband decorated for Christmas while I lay on the sofa and watched. Today my friend Joanne came over to clean my house and was surprised to discover there was nothing to clean! I guess with just the two of us here, we don't make a mess. I haven't been in my craft room in a long time; my poor dear hubby has been working overtime; he has kept the house really clean!
I asked Joanne if she would please take the pictures of this Christmas giveaway I have for you, my sweet followers. She took the pictures and she is helping me write this blog.
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
That is a quote for you Joanne. Thank you so much for all of you help these past weeks.
Let's get on with the prize! Are you ready?
This is all brand new, unused, unopened things that I have bought over the year when I buy myself something. I can show you a few things close up.
My Minds Eye Winter Wonder Land and Bottled Embellishments - 6 bottles with gold, silver & clear buttons, gems, flowers, staples, bows and clothespins.
Two Spellbinder Distressing Mats and a glue gun.
3 Girl Jam Winter Ribbon and Winter Flair Buttons
There is way more....my friend Carri at http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/p/store.html is giving away her Black Friday Gems to my winner go check her out! It is a lot of stuff. Ribbons, Alphas, stamps all things I hope you will enjoy. Now on to how to win this prize.
Since I have started this giveaway soooo late; I am going to let it run until the end of January. Let's say Friday, January 31st. That should give every one a chance to enter.
1. You must be a follower of this blog. Leave a comment telling me you are. That is one entry.
2. Follow me on Facebook; leave a comment saying you did. That is two entries.
3. Post my candy on the side of your blog; Leave a comment saying that you did; that is three entries.
4. Do an entire post on your blog about my candy giveaway and I will give you two extra entries. (Leave a comment saying you did).
5. I feel really badly that I am letting down my two design teams; http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/ & http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.com/
If you would take the time to stop by their blog to say that "Chriss says hello" I will give you two extra entries for each blog. Be sure to come back and let me know you did.
6. Finally, would you talk a little time to say a prayer for me? I don't usually ask for prayers for myself but I don't want to be sick on Christmas. I do not care what your belief is or what your religion is; I believe in the power of prayer to heal; I have seen it work in my own life. I don't think I can give you any points for the prayer; just a BIG thank you!
Instead of using Mr. Random.org as I usually do; because the prize is so big; I am going to write down your names; put them in a hat and let Joanne or my husband choose a name. Good Luck! I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas Season!