Relay for Life Card Challenge 2

Hello Ladies!

It is time for the Relay for Life Card Challenge 2.  Congratulations to Heather Dennis who won the first card challenge.  We have a very nice prize for the 2nd card challenge it is a Cricut Cartridge Best Images of 2010
If you thought about entering the first challenge but just didn't have time here is your second chance.


If you would like to know more about the charity Relay for Life please click HERE.  So I am part of a team that is raising money for Relay for Life.  I had the idea of selling handmade cards to raise the money.  I asked my followers to send me handmade cards and boy did you gals step up!  You sent me 131 cards from around the country!  Wow!  So lets keep going.  Here are the Rules:

1.  You must be a follower of my blog.
2.  You must post this candy on the sidebar of your blog.
3.  Each card that you send is one entry.

It is that simple.  All Cards must be postmarked by Thursday, May 31st.  If you would like to see the last drawing please click HERE.  Good Luck to everyone and thank you so much for all of your help!  This has been a wonderful project!

Please Mail Your Cards to:

Mrs. Chriss America Real
3303 Prowse Road
Chesapeake Beach, MD  20732

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Ok... I'm going to have to send you some cards this time! What a great thing you are doing Chriss... hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing for doing this:) What a wonderful cause-I will try and get these cards off to yiou real soon Chriss!!

    When is your blogaversary? This month...crazy how time flies, ha?
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Relay for Life Post Title attracted me here as I have just participated in our local event last weekend. Your card drive is a wonderful idea for this cause, I wish you every success.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers